In pictures : How people use Car Valuation
‘It is easy to buy a good car.
It takes research to buy a great one.’
Any prospective car buyer will relate to the tedious process of car valuation and research one must go through in order to even zero down upon options. The ritual of googling is practiced with more sincerity than any other spiritual or religious one. But one can be easily overwhelmed by the sheer amount of data present on the Internet in regards to automobiles.
Is it therefore warranted to dedicate all this time and effort?
Even after committing oneself to it, there’s a chance that a lot of queries will remain unanswered. The specifics of the cars that one has selected might not be available. How to do the car valuation? The issue of technical competence also arises. Can one be confident enough to pop open the hood and know what’s going on underneath?
This graph reveals behaviours of car buyers of various demographics.
CheckGaadi is a one stop shop for prospective automobile buyers and sellers, cars and bikes alike.
The services they provide are designed as comprehensive solutions –
- CAR INSPECTION
- CAR VALUATION
- Bike Inspection
- Bike Servicing
An independent and honest car inspection is an in-depth examination and assessment of the health of an automobile.
CheckGaadi conducts a 106 point car check-up that guarantees that no system of the automobile is left unattended. These include but are not exclusive to probe of the following sub-systems:
- Electrical components
Why it needs to INDEPENDENT?
- It needs to be independent because 9 out of 10 owned car deals take place between unknown parties. As a means of mitigating any risk you must use the services of an unbiased professional and protect your investment.
- It should be honest as the investment should make sense in the long term.
Why is it relevant to car buyers?
- A professional car inspection will protect you from fraud.
- An inspection will inform you of all costs and repairs that must be undertaken for the specific car. One can negotiate the price accordingly.
- It saves time, money and effort.
For example – If a car were to break down after the purchase and subsequent scrutiny would reveal heavy repair costs that investment would make no sense and one would feel cheated.
CheckGaadi.com exclusively provides Doorstep service on call. All one needs to do is book an online appointment.